The assay method we implement to define the PGM content, based on long term
experience of using XRF method.
1. The "Monolith" is milled into powder, with particle size of 150 µm max
2. The assay being made by two different "XRF Guns" Niton XL3 Gold++ and
3. Samples are tested for a 120 sec.
4. Results implemented are average of few analysis.
5. The results are compared with data available in the web.
6. Steps 1-5 as described above, are done on more than one single converter
(of each type) as our ongoing process to improve data accuracy.